Saturday, August 2, 2008

Julie got married! Yahoo!!!!

Yeah!! Julie finally found her Prince Charming. Julie met Justin while working at Tai Pan, He is a manager there. They flirted with each other for quite awhile before they started dating and getting more serious. He is such a cutie and just adores Julie and her boys. It is so good to see her happy again and in love.

I was lucky enough to go shopping with her for her wedding dress! It was so much fun. She found a beautiful one at Kathleens in Kaysville.
Julie and Justin got married on June 25th at my sister Heathers backyard. It was such a beautiful wedding! She looked absolutely gorgeous and she couldn't wipe the smile off of her face. The sweetest part was her boys walking her down the aisle and then she kissed them both when they got to their chairs. I was crying so hard I made that embarrasing crying noise...you know what I'm talking about. Julie said she heard me, how sad! I just love her so much and was so happy for her, then to see her boys and Justin waiting for her, it just was too much!How gorgeous is this cake... Brianne and Jess got to serve cotton candy to the guests, they had a blast!


6 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

wow, everything looks gorgeous, Julie, cake, backyard, guests. Its cute that you care so much about your friend, it made me happy for her too.

Tiffany said...

Yahoo!! I can't decide if I'm more excited that Julie found her Prince Charming or that you FINALLY updated your blog!!! Sooo kidding!! I love Julie and I am so happy for her and Justin. It was an absoultely beautiful reception--Julie would never do anything BUT fabulous! You looked gorgeous too! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

julie looked sooooooo cute that day and i was exited that my mom finaly did her blog i was waiting and waiting i was like mom when are you going to do your blog! and then she finally did it

Anonymous said...

Julie couldn't have found a better guy to join our family. Justin came out of the gate impressing everyone and kept on getting better with time.

The only thing about the wedding I'd like to official comment on is combining the hot afternoon sun with a pool within jumping distance, and there was nothing I could do about it. I stood close to the edge several times but no one would push me in.

Unknown said...

Julie couldn't have found a better guy to join our family. Justin came out of the gate impressing everyone and kept on getting better with time.

The only thing about the wedding I'd like to official comment on is combining the hot afternoon sun with a pool within jumping distance, and there was nothing I could do about it. I stood close to the edge several times but no one would push me in.

Anonymous said...

I love Julie soooo much!!!! She is just like a Mom to me. I was the happiest ever when I heard that she was engaged. I love you Julie!!!

Favorite Neice,
Brianne