Monday, August 11, 2008

I can't get enough!!

I love this movie so much! I have seen it twice and would go again in a second. The first time I went with Jessica and Brianne. We had so much fun singing and dancing! On Saturday it was my moms birthday. My sisters and sister in laws all took her to go see it. It was so fun! I can't keep still in my seat! Thanks to Monica for the cd so I can listen to it constantly in the car, in the house, in the shower.... My kids love it too. Brooke will hear the song Mamma Mia start and we dance to it and sing as loud as we can!

If you haven't seen it yet, get out of your shell and go right now.....hurry! Go!

By the way: go with girls, leave the hubby at home for this one, it is just more fun!

Kaye, Mom, Heather, me, Kelly, Jill, Julie and Jessica

8 comments:

Ginger said...

I saw it last week and I loved it too! I listened to the CD on Saturday until Jeff was about ready to have a nervous breakdown and made me turn it off. It was a great way to spend the night out with the girls!

Monica said...

Yep! 4 times... What a nerd!!!

Tiffany said...

I am going to run right out and see it!! I still have the ABBA version of Mama Mia...that's what a total nerd I am! Happy Birthday Betty!

Jenny Moore said...

I'll go with ya! I loved it, too. You're right about husbands. Mine would rather rip his arm off than sit through something like that!

Kyla Stevens said...

I will go see it with you again. I loved it so much. I haven't laughed that much out loud in a movie-I can honestly say-ever.
I think this is a perfect excuse to get together. The guys watch the kids and we go to a movie.

Anonymous said...

chick flick...bring on some 'Dark Knight'!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful day...and the "perfect" memory! Now that's my kind of movie! Seeing it with my fun daughters (all 6 of them) made it absolutely perfect. I'm off to see it again this coming weekend. Can't get enough!
Mama Mia, Mama Mia....oh yeah!
Mom/Nena/Betty

Anonymous said...

Jon and I liked it too ;)