Well, they went ahead and did it...even though I told them not to. I now have a child in High School!! I can't even write it without thinking this must be someone elses life. No way am I old enough to have a high schooler....and one in junior high!!
Here are my cute girls this morning enjoying some pancakes before school. They both received beautiful blessings from their dad the night before so I am comforted that they will have a wonderful, enjoyable school year.
Brianne was so excited to start junior high. She was so giddy, it was so cute. She has tons of friends that all live close by. Her best friend Courtney is in her first 5 classes, how lucky is that??
Jessica is a little hesitant about going to Clearfield High School. All of her close friends are going to Syracuse HS and that has been really hard on her. Hopefully she will meet a lot of new friends and have a great year!
Monday, August 25, 2008
And off they went...
Posted by Stephanie at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you need me...I'll be busy cleaning my GUNS!
Steph, I love how you get up in the morning and make pancakes and your girls hair is done and very cute. you are a great mom. and you don't seem old enough to have daughters in high school and jr. high.
Also, Jess is so sweet that she won't have a hard time making fast friends at all.
theron, your gonna need those guns for a long time...hehe
Post a Comment