I have heard your pleas!!! Enough of the Breezie Wheezie Lemon Squezzie!! I am trying but am having computer problems. Theron has also been home for the last few weeks and he is always on the computer so I rarely have time to sneak on. I know...excuses, excuses. I am having him try to fix it today so I can finally update!
We have had so much fun for the past month. I found out I'm pregnant, we are going to move to California, and we just got back from Hawaii on a family vacation.
Ok, so none of those are true statements....trust me, finding out I'm pregnant would scare me to death!
We have had fun though, trip to Port Angeles for our annual Fireworks season, trip to Bear Lake with my brother and family, Julie got married, and a dance rehearsal for Brianne and Brooke, and lots more! So, I have lots of blogging to do, I just cant get my pictures to attatch!
I always make a big breakfast every Sunday morning since we don't have church until 1:00. (Which by the way I love!!)
Today I tried a new recipe and decided to share because it was a hit with the family.
Stuffed French Toast:
4 oz creme cheese- softened
fruit puree (rasperry, strawberry) I used homemade strawberry jam...yummy!
3 eggs
1 cup milk
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla
-mix eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon for the batter
-mix creme cheese and jam. Spread on bread and make like a sandwich. Dip each side into batter and fry.
Thats it! It is so good. Make this for your family then report back and let me know what they thought of it.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
I promise...I'm trying!!
Posted by Stephanie at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love breezie wheezie lemon squeezie! But I am excited you updated. You almost got me with the pregnancy joke. haha. I thought that you were getting the guts to write a "tell all tuesday" too. Just kidding.
Sounds like you guys have been having fun. Tell the girls good luck with their dance performance. :)
Ok---you totally got me with the pregnant things and moving to California!! I had the phone in hand ready to call you before I finished reading the rest of the blog!(JK) It's soooo nice to have you back...keep 'em comin!
I am glad I am not the only slacker! You are looking good for a pregnant woman and next time you go to California you need to take me along:)
You had me going there for a minute as well. Thanks for taking my daughter to church with you.
Whoa!! My heart just jumped into my throat! Your pregnant and moving to California - that was to much to handle! Good one!
Post a Comment