Friday, August 22, 2008

Fishing with Papa

A couple weeks ago my dad took us fishing at East Canyon Reservoir. It was one of the highlights of our summer. We left at 7 in the morning and left Jessica and Bri at home because they had babysitting jobs. It was so much fun! The kids had a blast! Rachel caught 6 fish, you couldn't wipe the smile off of her face or Papa's because he was so proud. Brooke caught 2 fish and Nathan caught one.



Rachel catching her first fish


We packed a lunch and just enjoyed a nice, quiet, relaxing day.....then it was time to head home....and take naps!
Thank you Papa for an awesome day! My kids will remember that forever!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told Rachel that the most fish I've ever caught in a day was 7, and from that time on she was obsessed with beating me...and when she hit 6 fish she was out of control crazy to catch #7...but she didn't!

That day was so much fun, I wish we could do it more often.