This is my kind of day with the girls! Shopping, lunch and lots of sun...
Theron takes the kids and does fun educational things, sorry not for me. We had so much fun at the Gateway. Back to school shopping and lunch at California Pizza. Thats my idea of a fabulous, bonding day!
We of course had to get a slushee because it was so hot!
for those of you who have been to the gateway, you probably know about the fountains. Well, this was our first time playing in them. It was hilarious, a guy started talking over the loud speaker and all the kids started screaming, so we couldn't hear what he said. So, Bri, Rachel, and brooke followed all the kids to the middle of all the fountains. Music started playing, it was neat. Then, (I wish I had a picture of her face) Brianne looked at me like "what is the big deal???"
When all of a sudden every fountain when off full force. I lost it I was laughing so hard! My kids were expecting to get wet...but not soaked!
I was crying I was laughing so hard! Then of course there was Jessica who didnt want to get wet or she would melt like her mommy! So, we just sat back and watched and enjoyed our slushee!

2 comments:
Next time you go call ME!! I love shopping and I'm always ready to go! (And I'm getting sick of the same old stores up here...)hee-hee
that is soooo funny. If you get that wet, its a good excuse to buy new clothes- can't get in the new car soaking wet. hehe!
Post a Comment