Yeah! we finally got to go see Twilight! We went to the midnight showing at the Megaplex in Ogden. We had reserved seats so we didn't have to leave until 10:30 that night. Jess bought her a shirt the night before and sooo many people complimented her on it or asked where she got it. She felt pretty special!
All of my sisters and sister in laws went. We were all on an Edward high and couldn't wait for it to start. Of course when it did start the entire theater screamed and yelled for Edward!
Kaye and Heather
Kelly, Julie (who found out she is having a girl!) and Jill
Overall I really liked the movie. I can't wait for New Moon now....hurry and start filming so I have something to look forward to!
Kaye and Heather
5 comments:
Stephanie!! You lucky girl! I heard it was a great movie! Looks like you guys has a great time!!
I am soooo Happy for Julie!!!
Tell her congrats from me!!!
YEAH she gets a girl!! That is wonderful!!!!
Have a great day!
Jen
I do love the shirt and the plastic bag of popcorn...BRILLIANT idea!!! Where was Breezy?
Congrats Julie...What an amazing year for her...so so so happy for her!!!
This is the third review I've read from somebody I know. Sounds like it's a good chick show. My boss said a lady in the back of the theater when he saw it yelled out "Bite me Edward!"
My brother in law took away some entertaining conclusions from it.
I haven't seen it yet and I can hardly wait. How blessed you are to have such fun sisters and daughters to go with!!!! I am sooooo happy for Julie! I'm glad all of her dreams are finally coming true...she so deserves all the happiness in the world! Tell her congrats from me too!
Haha Stacy I was at the Syracuse 6 theater with courtney!!! (no surprise there...) :)
Post a Comment