Sunday, November 23, 2008

Girls Weekend


Every 6 months I take the girls and we leave for the weekend for some good girl bonding. We have been to Park City, Bear Lake and this time we went to SLC. We started our day at the Gateway and of course did lots and lots of shopping. I had to keep bribing Brooke with..."only one more store, then we will go see a movie" We had a lot of fun and saw 2 movies, HSM 3 and Madagascar 2. Both very good movies!

Then we went to Costa Vida, one of our favorite places to eat.

And of course....some more shopping.

It is always such a great time and we get closer as mother and daughters. We stayed at the Sheraton which was a beautiful, newly renovated hotel. The girls wanted to go the the fitness room so we spent about an hour exercising, it was actually really fun! We slept in and then headed home around noon. I can't wait for our next adventure!

3 comments:

jsabbott6 said...

I am so going to copy you and force Jase to do the same with the Boys. You always inspire me to be better...Thank you!!!

Ginger said...

Steph, You are such an awesome mom! Those girls are so lucky to have you!

Mindy said...

You are the cutest mom EVER!!!