Me, Karen, Tiffani and Laura hanging with "the girls!" My mom is all smiles...
This picture was taken during one of the commercial breaks. We were all so hyper and having a great time! These were some of the friends and family that came. The first 3 girls on the front row are not with us but the rest are. My mom, Heather, Julie, Kelly, Kaye, me and Jill
I am so proud of my Mom! She did an amazing job and was so cool and collected. They all loved her so much and wanted to take her home! Sorry you can't have my mommy!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Wow! That was so fun!!
Posted by Stephanie at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dang--I can NOT believe I missed it! Way to go Betty! You have such a neat family and such great friends...you are loved!!!
That was so much fun!
Will you email me the pictures you took for me? Thanks!
stvnmin@comcast.net
Post a Comment