Friday, October 10, 2008

Set your tivo

My mom is going to be on Good Things Utah, Monday morning at 10:00 channel 4. Please watch! I will be in the audience making a fool of myself with my sisters and some friends. She will be promoting her book, The Twelve Days of Christmas.

Go Mom!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Go Betty!!! We'll be cheering from home! Wow, we actually know a celebrity...how cool is that?

Kyla Stevens said...

that is so fun! hats off to your mom. she is so cute.

I will watch the show for sure.

Monica said...

that is SO awesome! i can't wait to see it!

Ginger said...

I read your blog just in the nick of time. I am at work so I had to call Jenny Moore to DVR it. Betty is the Best! I loved the book and bought it last year before I even realized your Mom wrote it. You are so lucky to have such an incredible Mom and she passed so many of her wonderful qualities on to you! You are some of the most incredible women I know!

jsabbott6 said...

I just got done watching...You MOM did an incredible job and I even got a sneek peak of Connie Maughan in the audience which was fun to see.