What a fun weekend I had! I finally get to post it because Theron is gone for the week and the computer is free!
We started with a party Saturday evening at Jason and Kellys. Of course all the kids went swimming and we sat around and ate and talked. It was a lot of fun!
How cute is my mommy? I love her so much! She is always there for me, I mean ALWAYS! She makes me smile and laugh a lot too. We are a lot alike and can catch eyes and just know what the other one is thinking. We have had so many instances where we are laughing so hard that we can't move or we will pee in our pants! I love her so much and am so thankful that we live close by. Sunday morning we got up early and headed to Logan to be with Theron's mom before church. We had crepes, bacon, and french toast...it was so yummy! I got to meet my new nephew Colby. Tyson and Jill had their 4th child on Sunday April 27th. He is so cute!!
Nathan enjoying breakfast with cousins Gabe, Kira and Hannah and his sister Brooke.
We hurried back to go to our ward by 1:00.
Theron spoiled me all day with gifts. He grilled some steaks for dinner and cleaned the entire kitchen. Why is it that we only celebrate once a year??
Monday, May 19, 2008
Mothers Day Weekend...finally posted
Posted by Stephanie at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What beautiful girls--inside & out(including their Mommy)! I'm so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I know a lot of women don't like Mother's Day, but I LOVE it! I am thankful to celebrate the greatest blessings in my life--my family & my MOM! LOVE YA!
How blessed am I to have such a daughter as my Stephanie! Believe me, Steph, the feelings are returned 100% to you. You have such a way of filling my heart with such love and joy...it's hard to express! Just watching you as you teach your children amazes me..and then to see the love they return to you..guess that's what it is all about. I love you, my precious daughter. You truly are one of the greatest blessings in my life. What did I do to deserve 6 incredible children. You make my heart sing!
My love to you,
Mom xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
that seems like a nice day. You are such a good mom Stephanie. Your family has turned out so nice.
I think we should celebrate mothers day at least quarterly! Let's start the trend.
I agree...you do have the best mom ever. Your whole family is so much fun.
Post a Comment