Our favorite activity was going go-karting at the Fiesta Fun Center. We all got to go together and I have never seen more smiles from my family before. Jessica was so fast she would lap us all. Brianne went with Brooke and they both would bump into us and try to pass. Rachel was on a high because she was able to go by herself. she would swerve all over so nobody could pass her. Theo went with Nathan and as you know Nathan loves anything with an engine so he was on cloud 9 and would not stop smiling. I went by myself and they kept making fun of me because all I wanted was to get some good pictures so I would go really fast to catch up to someone then slow down and yell "smile!!!"
And of course we went out to eat at lots of fun places. We loved the In-N- Out Burger! We went to an all you can eat pizza, chinese, and Theron wanted to take us to Texas RoadHouse because he goes there a lot on his business trips.
We stayed at 3 different hotels. The Comfort Inn, Country Inn and Suites, and Comfort Suites. The Comfort Inn was our favorite but overall they were all very nice with great breakfast buffets (very important with my kids) and nice swimming pools (very important with me!) This is how we woke up Jessica one morning!
On Saturday we went to Snow Canyon which was so beautiful. The only problem we had was that we were all in flip flops and were not prepared for the hiking. We did it anyway and only ended up with 2 girls with stubbed toes!
These are just some random pictures taken that just had to be on the blog!
8 comments:
That was the FUNNEST vacation EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! There was not one little thing that went wrong. My family is the B-E-S-T!
That looks like SO much fun! I think we need to take a little trip!!
Looks like a great time, glad you guys had so much fun. love Janel
We just got home from St.George and it was one of my favorite vacations too!! I was laughing because we did almost the exact same things as you guys did! How funny! Great minds.... Well, let's just get rich and buy winter homes down there!!! We can always dream. Such a darling family. Thanks for sharing your fun vacation!
Talk about a party trip! Oh man! Probably the funnest trip ever! I LOVED watching the jazz game in the hotel and eating pizza! Whoo!
Wow, the sun! I have forgotten it can actually get that bright. Looks like you guys had fun. Love the pictures.
Oh my gosh I am jealous much!!! looks like you guys had so much fun. Love you all :) Angela
That looks so dang fun! Your family has the best tans. I loved all of those pictures, you all look so happy. Not to mention beautiful. Do you ever get sick of people commenting on how pretty your family is? I can't get over it. We should all move down to St. George, no more northern utah snow....
Post a Comment