Thursday, May 8, 2008

2 Peas and a Pod!

Let me explain the title to this blog. First of all, I am so blessed to be able to have Tiffani as my friend. We served together in Relief Society on the Enrichment Board a while back. We had a sweet sister come up to us after we were done with our enrichment night and say to us, "You two are like 2 peas in a pod!" That was the best compliment I have ever been given. Any of you that know Tiffani she is the most amazing friend and I love her dearly! Ever since that compliment we have called eachother "Pea." My kids call her pea, Theron calls her Pea, if someone does call her Tiffani in my family it just sounds weird.


Well, my sweet Pea had a beautiful daughter on Saturday May 3rd. I can't explain the amount of joy in my heart for her. She has tried for many years to have another baby and finally this sweet angel came to her family. Maggie Shamra Griffeth was 6 lbs. 4 oz. and is so beautiful! I could just eat her up she is so cute! I love my Pea so much and now I get to spoil her daughter! How lucky am I???
2 PEAS and a brand new POD




Everything went great with the delivery. My pea was swollen afterwards and sore, but she will take that anytime for this incredible blessing!



This is her beautiful family that I love so much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie is soooo cute! I love Pea so much. I am so happy for her!

Tiffany said...

I just happen to really LOVE peas!! So it makes sense that I love you both so much! I feel super lucky just to be friends with you and to have served with you as well!!! We are all so grateful that our beautiful Maggie is finally here & everyone is doing well.

Anonymous said...

How handsome is that boy holding Maggie?! WOW, what a babe magnet...

Kyla Stevens said...

what a beautiful baby. and a blessing.
you two look like such cute friends.
Aren't you glad that our hubbies are coming home? I don't know how you do it without theron.