
The sun is out today so we had to pull out all of our new shorts we got at Park City a few weekends ago. Everywhere you look in the stores are plaid shorts, no more denim. My kids are looking pretty cute sportin their new stuff!
We are supposed to be hitting 70 degrees in the next few days, so fun days for us! I love the sun, it makes me happy...and as we all know...a happy mom makes a happy home!
2 comments:
Dang--why do I never know what the styles are until my kids tell me I dress them like dorks? Oh well. I'm glad I have this information so I can maybe get some fashion sense for this summer!!
I love the Charlie's Angels.
Hey Watsons!
So you're saying acid washed denim overall shorts are out? Dang! I guess I'd better go shoppin! This is such a cute blog Steph! I miss talking every week and this will help me stay in touch. I stumbled across this while I was looking at Abbott's blog.
Luv Ya,
Tiffany Dickson
Post a Comment