Brianne and Rachel are off track for an entire month. I really do love having them home more. (especially since I have a babysitter!) We get to stay up late, sleep in, go out to lunch, go to the library and just do whatever we want! Jessica leaves at 7:40 in the morning and she knows she has to be quiet like a mouse in the morning because everyone is still sleeping. She hates going to bed at night before her younger sisters. We think it's pretty funny and tease her.
I took the girls to go see "Nims Island" with Kelly (who just found out she's pregnant!wahoo!!) and her kids. We had a lot of fun. Her kids came and played for awhile yesterday, they love to play with their cousins. We are planning on going to St. George in 2 weeks to get away for a few days before the girls go back to school, that should be fun!
Today Theron took all the kids (except Jess) to Logan with him so I could have a break and they could spend time with their grandparents. It is a lot of fun having Theron's parents live close by. My kids love spending time with them. I didn't know what to do with all my time..it was so weird having a quiet house!
Nathan and Grandma
Cute Rachel enjoying being out of school...how cute is she??
6 comments:
i love it mom! i cant wait to go to St. George! love ya
I love being off track!!!!! We had a lot of fun at grandma and grandpas house. I can't WAIT to go to St. George!!! Swimming suits, getting tan... Las Vegas for a day.. LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!
Stephanie - what a cute blog!! I love how your girls comment! I just love your family. Brooke is so dang cute and Jessica is the best babysitter ever. I'm excited to stalk your family and see all your cute pictures.
I had so much fun at the movies with you guys. I also love playing in the sand with Nate Dog, he is so cute.
Thanks for being a good Aunt.
I like you.
Adam
Rachel,
You look absolutely adorable!!
I love the hat!!!! And I told you
the other day how I love your hair.
You are just toooooo cute!!
I love you!
NeNa
Awesome hat dude!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment