Friday, April 4, 2008

It's all about Brianne

I asked Brianne this morning what I should blog about, and her response was, "Well, you just did a blog all about Nathan so it should be all about ME!" Does that surprise anyone that she would say that??!! We gotta love our Brianne!
This was such a fun night. Brianne had her cousin Jolyn over and her friend Hadley. We went and saw a movie, then they came back and got their pajamas on and did their hair funky. We then made homemade pizza and had banana splits.
Side note: Brooke would not smile because she didn't like her hair! What a dramatic girl.
Easter morning. Brianne looked so b-e-a -utiful!

Ok, so it hit 50 degrees and we thought it was nice enough to have a picnic outside. They ended up using the blanket to keep them warm instead of sitting on it.

Coloring easter eggs with cousins Taylor and Allison and sister RachelMaking brownies with best friend Courtney. Hey Bri, please recheck the measurements!
Smooches!!!
I sure adore my Breezy Annie. She loves life! You will often find her dancing thru the house, singing in the shower, complimenting someone, playing webkinz...and just being a good friend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOHHH YEAH! THAT WOULD BE ME!!!!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Beautiful...is all I can say!
You must be feeling pretty proud of yourself, Bri, to have Mom's blog dedicated to you today. You are sooooo beautiful and one of my most favorite people in all the world!! I love you and hope you continue to smile always!
Your NeNa xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

April 4, 2008 11:57 AM

Anonymous said...

These girls are out of contol crazy. It was fun having Jolyn stay with us for a few day, those girls get along great. Warning, give Hadley too much junk food late at night and she transforms into a little Gremlin who will make you laugh all night long. Breezy is such a fun girl, she makes any party the place you'd want to be!

Anonymous said...

oh that was so fun haha we had the funnest time i wish rachel was there too!

Anonymous said...

I was there!!!!! But I wasn't in the picture!!!!! they told me I wasn't ugly enough! how rude!!!

Anonymous said...

That was the greatest night EVER!!!! Trust me... my dad is absolutely correct about hadley being soooo hyper at night time with a lot of junk food! hhahaha