Monday, April 6, 2009

Introducing: Olivia Brooke Birkinshaw


Beautiful Olivia was born on Saturday morning, April 4th at 10:55 a.m.

Julie had her 3 weeks early, and had quite a few scares but everything is fine and Olivia couldn't be more perfect.
She weighs 5 lb. 12 oz. and is 19 inches long

Bonding with baby just after she was born...


i just want to eat her up....
I took this picture just 4 days before Julie delivered. I was telling Julie that she looks sooo good and there is no way that she will have this baby for a few weeks...see how much I know! I thought she needed to look puffy, miserable, and overweight...but she never got to that stage. She looked absolutely beautiful her entire pregnancy. Look at her in this picture! She is so happy and one hot momma!


4 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh Steph, she is absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad everyone is ok. So precious!! Love you guys!!

Theron said...

She is so dang cute! She opened her eyes to look at me when I held her, I think she likes me :)

Tiffany said...

Why wouldn't she have a crush on Uncle Theron? He's a cute guy! I couldn't agree with you more...Julie looked absolutely radiant...she probably didn't feel that way....but she looked it. What a gorgeous baby too--beauty runs deep in your fam!!!

Brianne said...

she is the cutest baby EVER! Its unbelievable!