Monday, March 17, 2008

Heaven on Earth

We finally got to go on our dream cruise! I surprised Theron for his 40th Birthday with a cruise to Mexico from March 8th thru March 13th. We had so much fun, it was amazing. We stopped at Cabo San Lucas on Monday March 10th and Ensenada on Wednesday March 12th. What a romantic trip it was!

Formal night...this was my favorite night. We got dressed up and went to dinner, we had lobster and steak...yummy!


These are the cute guys we sat with at dinner every night. They are from Logan! Of all the people we could of sat with each night we got lucky and had all return missionaries that were so cute and fun to be with. I was one lucky lady to be with 7 handsome men every night!


Lovers Beach! We had a fun day snorkeling and laying out in the sun. It was such a beautiful day, 75 degrees. On one side of the beach was the Pacific Ocean and on the other side it was the Sea of Cortez. We went for a walk on the beach and did all that goofy, fun romantic stuff...

Ensenada, Mexico. This is at the Blow Hole. We chose to go to the outdoor flea market which was fun. I would of rather been lying on a beach somewhere though!

Look at the cute towel animals that we would get on our bed every night. Our bed would be turned down each night with chocolate on the pillows. Could life get much better??

Here is my sad Theo on the plane ride home...Back to reality! But we will never forget the wonderful time we had in Mexico. It brought us so much closer and we made so many magical memories! I love my hubby so much!! (When are we going back??)

6 comments:

Monica said...

This looks AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom you're doing GREAT!! Those guys are so cute! ;)

Jenny Moore said...

Stephanie,
I can't believe how totally awesome you look!!
If I looked so great in a swimsuit, I'd post it on my Blog, too. It's fun to see how you and your family are doing.

Anonymous said...

Well I do believe we have the cutest grandchildren in the whole world and a very talented Mommy to put it all together. Keep up the good works and showing off that wonderful family.

Kyla Stevens said...

okay, that looked so dang fun!!!! Next time take us. The guys say "its gonna be a good year this year". So lets make them keep thier promise with a cruise! lol.
I'm so glad you guys had a great time.
-kyla

Mindy said...

Could you be any skinnier?!!